LiftMaster RSL12VDC Slide
The RSL12VDC slide is our most advanced residential and light commercial pad mounted slide gate operator. It features a powerful DC motor with soft-start/stop operation for quiet and reliable performance, and is rated for gates up to 800 lbs. and 25 ft. in length and cycling up to 120 times per day.
In addition, to a long list of safety and convenience features, the RSL12V can be distinguished by an innovative control board that offers:
EverCharge® Power Management System Leading the Industry with only 8mA power draw when idle including an "on board" radio receiver, this system delivers power when needed most for operating the gate while conserving power at all other times, resulting in more cycles when needed for battery backup or optional solar power.
Exceptional Standby Power Ten seconds after the gate closes, the system switches off non essential ancillary devices to conserve power. This is critical in the event AC power is lost as the battery backup system will remain operational for days or weeks depending on the daily cycle rate and power draw of accessories connected to the 12V accessory power output.
True Power Management System Our system will not only recover batteries quicker when discharged, it also manages the low power threshold and will not run the batteries beyond the point of failure ensuring they are ready for the next time they are needed.
Note: RSL is not compatible with Elite A-ELD Loop Detector; use the EMX Loop Detector & Harness.
• Powerful Continuous Duty 12VDC Motor
• EverCharge Power Management System – Maximizes cycles when running on battery backup or solar power while maintaining optimum battery integrity
• 12VDC System – Draws less than 8mA when idle including “on-board” radio
• Exceptional Industry-Leading Sandby Power – Keeps system powered longer on battery backup
• Battery Backup – Provides operation of the gate and DC accessories and sensing devices in the event of a power loss
• On-Board 315 MHz Security+ Radio Receiver – Add up to 50 remotes
• Inherent Obstruction Sensing
• External Obstruction Sensing
• Electronic Limit System
• Selectable Auto-Open Feature
• Auxiliary Outlet
• Option to Power via Remote Transformer
• (1) 7Ah 12V Battery Standard
• Manual Disconnect
• Surge / Spike Protection
• Supplied with 25 feet of #41 Black Oxide Chain